Terms & Conditions and Disclaimers
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Mantsa Wellness.
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website as making purchases and joining our mailing list ensures that you accept these.
By using the website, you indicate your acknowledgment to the terms and conditions set out below. For the intent of these terms and conditions “Us”, “our” and “We” refers to Mantsa Wellness and, You and Yours refers to you, the client, visitor or user or person using the website.
Adjustment of terms
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check the terms before using our website to ensure you are up to date with any changes.
Restrictions of Liability
- It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website that you agree and accept that Mantsa Wellness is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of the website, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer or from any other use of the website.
- Your use of any information, materials or products on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not me liable.
- Errors such as misprints or omissions are excepted. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections anytime in prices, products and specifications without notice. If we have made an error in pricing, we will notify you of the correct price.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific, personal requirements.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All product images contained in our website are for illustrative purposes only and actual items may vary in appearance depending on the actual packaging used to pack the goods.
Delivery and Shipping/Freight
- Prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Prices quoted on our website include GST. Please note that GST (Goods Services Tax) does not apply to international orders.
- Price does not include Shipping/Freight.
- Shipping/Freight will be calculated and charged prior to your order being finalised.
- Shipping Freight is calculated on weight and volume.
- Package contents and/or packaging used are at our discretion and may vary from time to time.
- Mantsa Wellness uses Australia Post and/or other reputable courier companies to deliver physical goods.
- Orders must be paid in full before delivery.
- Deliveries are processed promptly upon receipt of full payment.
- Our delivery dispatch and arrival times are set as guidelines therefore, Mantsa Wellness will not take responsibility for products that do not arrive within the expected delivery time.
- Delivery may take between 2- 28 days within Australia.
- Mantsa Wellness will ensure that order is package appropriately prior to organising delivery.
- Mantsa Wellness is not responsible for goods that are either damaged in transit or not received.
- Damaged or lost orders should be resolved with Australia post or courier company directly.
- Replacement of damaged or lost orders are made at the discretion of Mantsa Wellness.
- For overseas orders, the customer takes full responsibility for the importation of products into their country and must abide by the regulations in accordance to this as well as covering any additional costs for import duties, taxes and charges.
- Please check with the customs office in the destination country to determine these extra costs prior to purchase.
Returns and refunds
- We do not accept returns for incorrect choices or change of mind.
- Product(s) must be returned in its original packaging, unopened, and undamaged, for a refund to be approved by Mantsa Wellness.
- All orders should be checked, and any discrepancy or error must be lodge within three (3) days of receipt of goods.
- If you receive an item that is faulty or an item that is not what you ordered, notification must be made via email and be accompanied with a with a valid reason for return, photographs of the discrepancy or error, non-conformance specification or damaged package.
- No claims will be accepted after three (3) days from receipt of goods.
- Returned orders due to incorrect addresses provided will incur a re-delivery charge to re-ship the order.
- Unopened goods that are returned not damaged or used will be refunded in full.
- Refund payments may take up to 14 business days to be received. Refunds are made at the discretion of Mantsa Wellness
- Cancellation or exchange of orders can be made via email, however, If the order has already been dispatched, we will be unable to make an exchange or refund.
- Mantsa Wellness make every effort for you to be completely happy with your product.
- Please note that we are only able to refund for the product itself, and shipping funds are non-refundable.
- Mantsa Wellness reserves the right to deny a refund or exchange if it does not meet the requirement of our return policy.
- We will not accept any liability for any loss or damage or error which may be incurred by any person acting in reliance upon this information.
- Information is for education purpose only and individual must exercise their independent judgement in determining if the product is suitable for their particular purpose or usage.
- Liability is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any losses including consequential losses.
Your Privacy and Links to other websites
Mantsa Wellness is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to maximise the services that we provide to you which respects the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adheres to the Australian Privacy Principles.
- Our products available within the online store can be purchased using a secure online Visa, MasterCard or PayPal transaction. Your privacy and security are protected by the latest security measures and will only be used for the purpose of the transaction made. Mantsa Wellness does not hold onto cardholder information.
- When subscribing to Mantsa Wellness we may require information from you such as your name and contact information. For updates, sales and promotions, we will contact you via the email provided. If you no longer want to receive emails from us, click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of a promotional email, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies are used on this site to help determine how customers use this site.
- Shopify and Google analytics and third-party programs may track and record information that your browser sends as a statistical analysis on the behaviours of those visiting the site as a means to improve our products, marketing, or the users experience.
Skin Care and Cosmetics Disclaimer
- If you are pregnant,please contact your physician before using any of our products - especially the ones with essential oils.
- Any products you purchase through our website should be used as directed on the product container, packaging or by the information provided.
- Essential Oils and botanicals can affect people differently so actual results may vary from person to person.
- Essential oils react differently to each individual.
- Personalised products are made to your requirements on the understanding that you, the purchaser, take full responsibility of your health and wellbeing any allergies or negative reactions are your responsibility and not Mantsa Wellness.
- Any personalised product made to order with recommended oils to support an aliment are made on the understanding that you the purchaser with disclose in writing to us any allergies or skin reactions to products prior to the making of the product.
Personalised Products are designed for the purchaser and not a third party. Mantsa Wellness takes no responsibility for any allergy or reaction to the products used by a third party.
- We are not responsible if any reactions should occur by any consumer using the products.
- Stop using any product immediately if you develop a skin or other sensitivity and seek medical advice. Mantsa Wellness are not liable for any medical expenses occurred in such cases
Note: You should never use new products on broken or irritated skin and discontinue using any product that causes any of the following: redness, scaling, itching, burning, soreness, blisters, watery eyes, irritation or other similar reactions.
Labelling and Ingredients
Whilst we make every attempt to ensure that the labelling of any products supplied by the manufacturer accurately lists all of the ingredients used, we rely on the representations and warranties made by the manufacturer. If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredients you should not use these products.
- All of our products have been tested by staff, family and friends before they are added to our product line. In many cases, we have changed our products a number of times to get just the right formulation.
- You should test the products first, on a small area before using any new product for the first time. Should you develop any symptoms or allergic reactions, discontinue use immediately. We are not responsible if such a reaction should occur as a result of any consumer using our products. You should not rely solely on the information contained in this website as it does not purport to be comprehensive or specific to your personal needs or requirements.
- Apply a small amount of new product to clean skin inside the elbow or behind the ear. Cover and leave for 24 hours.
- Note: Human skin changes daily, affected by emotions, diet, hormones, and the climate, and as with all cosmetic products, what suited you yesterday may not today, even though our formulae and ingredients have not changed at all, and unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for this.
- It is especially important to undertake this patch testing if you are prone to sensitive skin, eczema, and psoriasis to avoid flareups.
Purity of the product
- At Mantsa Wellness we believe that natural ingredients have benefits when used to support wellness. Mantsa Wellness uses 100% pure essential oils and whenever possible Essential Oils that are also certified organic. Botanicals used are either dried or fresh from the Mantsa Wellness gardens to ensure they are as organic as possible. No chemicals are used in the Mantsa Wellness gardens.
- When making each product we abide by the rules and regulations of The National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme (NICNAS) and ensure that every additive is approved on the registry and has a CAS number. The ingredients and labelling are in accordance with the recommendations by The Australian Competition & Consumer Committee (ACCC) and The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) under the Therapeutic Goods Act however we are not claiming that our products are approved by the TGA.
- Essential Oils, herbs and other natural ingredients have been used for thousands of years. At Mantsa Wellness we research the provider of the base products and the provider of the Essential Oils to ensure that we are providing the best, most tested and reliable products to include in our products.
- Any information given about Essential oils or botanicals if for education purposed only and Mantsa Wellness recommends that you conduct your own research into any Essential oil or botanical prior to purchase.
- Any statements regarding health-related benefits of certain ingredients are complaint to Australian Government recommendations and are no way intended or construed to medical advice to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent and disease or medical condition. Please do not ignore or delay medical advice given by a medical practitioner in preference to anything you have read on this website.
- The information provided is never meant to substitute the advice given by your personal physician or other medical professionals. Do not use the information found in this website to self-diagnose any medical conditions or treat and health problems or diseases. The information is not intended to prescribe or be taken as medical advice. If you have or suspect that you have a medical condition, please contact your health care provider immediately. Please always consult your doctor or qualified health professional should you have any concerns and always consult with your doctor before changing any medications or healing practices.
- Himalayan Salt may not be suitable for use by all individuals as results may vary from person to person. If you have any concerns regarding your health and wellbeing please consult a medical practitioner before using our products.
- As all of our products are handmade, we can't duplicate the exact coloration each time.
- Climate changes also affect the outcome of product. So, although we follow the exact recipe each time a product is made, products can look different than what is shown in pictures.
*NOTE: All products containing colorants or natural clays could potential stain light coloured wash cloths. It is best to test a small area first or use a dark coloured wash cloth.
- Due to the ingredients used in your product, you or your bath or shower might be slippery when using the products and when you are done.
- To prevent accidents such as a fall, please make sure you use bath mats and rails to avoid the slippery surface.
- Rinse shower and bath after use.
- As we use mica mineral in substitute of colour in some of our products, you might notice a ring around the bath line when done. Simply wipe off with soap and a damp cloth after each use.
- If you are in the business of creating similar products or services for users to purchase, either business users or domestic users, then you are a rival of Mantsa Wellness.
- Mantsa Wellnessunambiguously prohibits you to use or access its website, to download any documents or information from its website or obtain any such documents or information through a third party.
- If you breach this term, then Mantsa Wellnesswill hold you fully responsible for any loss that it might sustain and further holds you accountable for all profits that you might make from such unpermitted and improper use.
- Mantsa Wellnessreserves the right to exclude and not permit any person from using its website or any of the documents and information contained on it.
Copyright and restrictions of use.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Mantsa Wellness or the Owner of Mantsa Wellness. This material includes, but is not limited to, images, design, layout, appearance, logos and graphics. Business’s are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on the website for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party.
- Private customers may download information on certain essential oils and botanicals as provided by Mantsa Wellness for personal use only. To use any other image or graphic please obtain written permission from Mantsa Wellness by emailing email@example.com. Permission must be obtained prior to copy or download.
- The Mantsa Wellness logo is not under any circumstances is to be reused or copied by any business or private customer.
- Private customers or business you are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise or distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time on this website.
- Compliance and all laws and regulations and intellectual property right and/or trademark applying to the products are the responsibility of the user and any third party related to the user.
- Neither business or private customer are to copy blends for resale, re-label or re-brand any of our products for any reason.
- At Mantsa Wellness we do not like spam, and we know that you don't either. Just so you are aware, we will not send out any spam emails.
- If you are receiving regular information and updates from this business via email, you can request at any time for your name to be removed from the email list, simply by contacting our office.
- All information on this web site is the result of our efforts and copyright applies to all graphics and information located on this site. Some content may have been provided others and where known copyright applies, is used with permission of the copyright owner. If you wish to use any information from this website, written permission is required.
- The information on this website is reviewed and maintained regularly and we aim to keep the information provided current. However, there are times when we are unable to change the information on the site as quickly as it changes, so your understanding would be appreciated. If you identify and error on our site, please let us know so we can rectify this as soon as possible. Email us to let us know what you have found.
This website and its contents are the copyright of Mantsa Wellness © 2019. All rights reserved.